Well, I don’t know if it is the return of rain and cold, the bleak(er) economic news, or last weekend’s flurry of posts leading up to … no real group ride, or maybe the proliferation of „off blog“ emails … but something seems to have tamped down the activity on the Positivo Espresso blog.
Saturday forecast is for sunny, high of 9 and low of 4 degrees, with NW winds in the morning shifting to NE in the afternoon (perfect to ride into a headwind going up the Tamagawa in the morning and again coming back home). Sunday forecast is for a high of 14 and low of 3, but shifting to cloudy and 30% chance of rain.
I want to get in two rides, leaving reasonably early (7:30?) both days, unless I get a call this afternoon/evening giving me a green light to plunge into some kind of 72-hour 3-ring circus to get something closed by month-end. If I can get in a relatively full day ride on Saturday, then I might not ride on Sunday, or might do something shorter.