Major Theft at Lampre-Merida (Please Retweet)
The Team-Lampre service corse in Usmate Velate (Milano) has been broken into and robbed of all bicycles, accessories and and material between the night of Saturday 23 November and Monday 25 November.
The thieves forced themselves through a window of the blue-fuchsia-green team warehouse, and broke in by destroying the alarm system, telephone system and internet connection, then continued on to clear the warehouse and team vehicles of all valued materials, aiming mostly at the bicycles and accessories, all the material is personalized for the team and identifiable by code:
- Merida Time Trial Warp Bicycle, team color, complete with wheels and groupset
- Merida Reacto Evo Bicycle, team color, complete with wheels and groupset
- Merida Ride Bicycle, team color complete with wheels and groupset
- Merida Scultura Bicycle, team color complete with wheels and groupset
- Merida Frames
- Shimano Di 2 Dura Ace groupsets (Electronic)
- Fulcrum Carbon wheelsets in personalized Lampre-Merida color, in all various models, TT Disc wheels and all other carbon models (80 mm-50 mm-35 mm e light – 25 mm)
- Selle San Marco saddles all from 2013 season and all Prologo saddles all for 2014 season.
- Power meter systems: SRM power meters from 2013 season and Rotor power meter crank system with Garmin computer for the 2014 season.
- All spare parts and accessories as well as a small truck and team car were stolen
In the first hours of Monday morning the Monza and Arcore police were present to do all the necessary steps that need to be done in these circumstances and are working on a hopeful recovery of material.
This is a huge loss for team Lampre-Merida, as the bicycles were all ready for distribution to the various riders in there first training camp of December, thus creating logistics problems for future consignment of the bicycles for the 2014 season.
All the material is easily identified as it is all personalized for team use and thus the team is hopeful of recovering as much material as possible.
Team LAMPRE-MERIDA welcomes any possible information with regards to the theft and a reward will be offered in return, please contact via e-mail or phone by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or the teams mechanics at +39 335-6217725.
The photo contains the following bicycles Merida TT Warp, Merida Reacto Evo, Merida Scultura and Merida Ride.